Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Anxiety strikes again.

Well, since I wrote this last blog post, I have been back and forth to the doctors again. I have broken my own record of how many times I have been to the GP. The 19th of May, I went again, and begged them to call my Neurologist. "Please, call them now, while I'm here! Can you ring the Walton centre?" I pleaded. she called them, and he was not available to speak too. That was typical. She got his direct email, and sent him an email. I could not deal with this anxiety and loss of appetite, due to the anxiety. Every morning, my routine, is as follows: Get up, have a morning cup of tea, take my Lamotrigine, have my milk, then end up going outside for air, having to breathe deeply, for about 4 or 5 minutes, trying to slow my racing heart down. Sometimes it doesn't ware off, until about 3 hours later. That's my day, with Lamotrigine. I went again yesterday, to the GP, and begged him, to email my Neuro again. The neuro had written back, and told me to persevere with the Lamotrigine. I can't, I can't, I can't. The GP understood this, and decided to reply to his email, telling him, I am still having anxiety attacks, and it's stopping me from eating. Now it's a case of waiting and seeing what he says. I only hope he isn't angry with me for not persevering, but I have tried, and tried, and gave it chances, and nothing has worked. It's either, switch number 4, or back to Epilim Chrono. We will see what he offers. I know one thing, I am scared to death of going on Keppra, or Leviteracetam. I know my moods, I know I fly off the handle easily, I know I have a short fuse, and Leviteracetam will magnify that. And you've guessed it, one of the side affects, is anxiety! I will keep you updated on what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment