Thursday, May 15, 2014

Desperate times once more.

Well, just when I thought I had managed to stop the nausea, it struck again yesterday with full force. I was just sitting there on the sofa, as you do, listening to the Jeramy Kyle show, funnily enough, when out of nowhere, it struck. The all too familiar feeling washed over me. The dizziness, the stomach starting to turn, the small heat cage threatening, the panic, all of it. I only ate a quarter of my lunch yesterday, and i knew that wasn't good. I then discovered, a little while later, I had a rash on my face, and spots. Oh darn it! Here we go again. I thought. This needs to be stopped. I got up this morning, and before I'd even taken my Lamotrigine, the feeling struck. What on earth? I thought. Again, I can't deal with this. I don't know whether it, and the lamotrigine are connected, but it's possible. I went again, to my gp, and this time, broke down into tears. I told her everything, and that I was at breaking point. I thought I had stopped it, dealt with it, and now, it's back! I was devastated. I was given forms for blood tests, and an anti-nausea medication. I am hoping this will stop everything. Now, it's, what will the bloods show? She is also writing to my Neurologist, who will probably think, exactly what I am thinking, Not again!

No comments:

Post a Comment