Monday, August 19, 2013

A change is coming.

A change is coming. Well, I went to the neurologist last week. It was my annual medication review. I reported to him about the arm tremors I had experienced while on my epilim. I also reported that when I was inbed asleep, I would experience a small jerk. Or my body would jump. Theneurologist said that was not normal on the epilim. In the end, he decided he wants to switch my medication to tegretol retard. I know the name is a little strange. I am nervous about the change. I do not know what to expect. For now, this is all I'll say in this blog as my journey of discovery begins, and experiment, I will let you join in. I will tell you what I am going through. Now my medication has arrived. we just have to study it, and wait for further instructions on how to begin the switch. I wonder what will happen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. you will definitely be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete